Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vain Sunday 10/30/11


Yay! It's Vain Sunday! I move in two days, and I have to dress up for Halloween tomorrow for work, and surprisingly, I'm more stressed about work tomorrow than moving. Weird, I need to sort out priorities. Make sure you follow me on twitter (@sarahmhawkinson) to see photo updates of my day tomorrow with my coworkers dressed up for Halloween and our competition! For now, enjoy some vain photos of things I've shot in the past week.


This is the dramatic look I did on Sam (YouTube channel HERE) for her 21st birthday. I used a mix of MAC Blackground and Genuine Treasure Paint Pots, and Ardell Wispies Lashes

This is a poster I've gotten questions about before, I got it at an exhibit for Yves Saint Laurent in San Francisco at the De Young Museum.



I've been obsessed with this Windsor necklace lately. So easy to dress it up and down. Here with a chiffon shirt really elegant, and you can also pair it with a plain tee. Love.

My go to look I've been doing involving shades from the Naked palette including Buck, Sidecar, and Toasted.

Tried a new hairstyle this weekend, mainly because my hair was dirty, but I love the wavy ponytail.


And a vain photo of my engagement ring just because it's pretty.


And as always, more places to stalk me:

No comments:

Post a Comment