Monday, September 17, 2012

my everyday makeup products




These are products I can't live without! Some products are interchangeable such as eye shadow, blush, eyeliner and concealer as I have so many of these.
Products Shown:
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light
MAC Melba Blush
MAC Mineralize Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm
Smashbox Brow Tech
Milani Liquify Eyeliner in Brown
Revlon ColorStay Pencil Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal 24 hr. Gel Eyeliner
Maybelline Full and Soft Mascara

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Full n Soft. Really want to try this foundation but you can't purchase it in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When i see your everyday make up products,i can imagine your make up style ! Brown, neutral and black eye liner!
    LOVE these match i wonder about that mac blush and sleek contour kit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love my Naked palette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah, I love your videos and your blog is a great extension from your youtube channel. I want to know which Naked Palette do you recommend because I think I might get one soon. Is there one that is more suited for yellow undertone skin or what do you think?

    Also I just started a fashion blog last month and I would love it if you can check it out! Currently I'm doing a Fall Fashion series with DIYs and Fall Collection Faves. I'm also going to do a Shopping Guide based off of runway inspired looks so come by and check it out if you get the chance :)

    -Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Naked palettes. I have both of them and they are AMAZING!!!!
    Ive noticed that Ive been wearing the same makeup look over and over and over again several weeks in a row and its mascara, eyeliner and a red lip. When I want some shadows I go for either one of the Naked palettes :)
    I just recently subscribed to you :) Found my way here through your youtube channel :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete